Monday, February 23, 2015

A Golden(doodle) Birthday Pawty

Happy Monday, Everyone!

Running around greeting all my pup friends!
I want to tell you alllllllll about the loads of fun I had a little while back at a little thing I call a doggie birthday "paw"ty.

My two brothers, Chester and Dylan, greeting all their friends.
Boss keeps in contact with my foster mom, another rescue volunteer, who keeps in contact with many of her dog acquaintances and friends.  So, every year, one of her Goldendoodles, Kraelyn, has a birthday pawty with her siblings!  (Also: Kraelyn and Spencer the Goldendoodle are siblings! So, Happy Birthday to Spencer, too!)  The dogs invite all their doggie friends over to an indoor play area, where we have a crazy fun time.

Love me some lap time with the Big Boss :)
"Dylan, get off me!  I can't fight on my back!" I say
"The door to the outside...my favorite place!"...says everyone at the door to the potty area.
It's Hunter!  What a good little boy!
My daddy, Roy, was there too!  He's getting much better.
"WELCOME BACK FROM THE POTTY AREA, GEORGES!" says everyone chasing him
My "paw"fect parents, Nicole and Roy.
I'm actively looking for fun playmates :)
Bailie and Joy love to fetch super soggy tennis balls!
Annie kept staring at Boss, so she took her picture.
Hunter likes to play with my brothers- and get chased!
"Uhh, Chester, no time to look back- keep running!"
"Oh, really?! Don't you take that treat ball away from me!!!"
"Walk awayyy.....walk away." says little Annie in the back when she sees Georges and Chester pretending to be Lion King...
"GET HUNTER!!!" I say as he scuttles off to the other side of the room.
Alright, crew!  We've assembled.  Now we must team up on Hunter!!!
Bailie played a lot of fetch!
"It's okay, Hunter, you're in good hands!  We'll help you hang out with the right crowd!" says Chester, with a conforting hug.
Chester's had a pretty intense day!  Time for a break. Whew.
Oh no!!! He got away!!!
The young and restless youngin' bunch :)
See what I mean?  Even Hunter was with us at the time!  He loved the playtime- I'm not so sure he ever has seen 30 dogs in one room! :)

Have you ever been to a large puppy party? :)

16 comments:

  1. What a great party! Your parents are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I love going to these parties. I mean, who couldn't help but LOVE a room filled with Goldens?!

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    That looks like the best of best kind of pawties!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great time- and I may or may not sleep for days after being there! :)

      Delete
  3. Whooa, what a blast
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tons of fun is had together with this crew- I am so blessed to get to play with "the crew" as often as I do! :)

      Delete
  4. WOW what a GRRRRRAND pawty THAT was... you all had SOOOOOO much fun... we have never been to a pawty like this before... it looks FANGtastic Thanks fur sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was tons of fun- so fantastic to have the time of my life all the time! If you like Goldens, this party is the place to be! :)

      Delete
  5. OMD! That looks like the bestest pawty ever!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a blast! We love getting together with our Golden and Doodle friends!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh, it was a blast. Everyone brings T-R-E-A-T-S for humans and doggies, there are people, and little humans, and tons of dog friends to play with! It's amazing.

      Delete
  7. Crikey ........ that was a GREAT day, aye?? What fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a GREAT day! And the humans can say that the day after was ALSO a great day- BOL! :)

      Delete
  8. Harlow would have loved that!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, she totally would! Come on over to Minnesota next time we get together- next month, we're having a doggie pool party instead of the indoor play ring! :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! You're "paw"some. I do my best to respond to my "fan mail" within 24 hours of it being received, but please be patient- my paws are pretty clumsy at the keyboard! :)