Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Cousin?!

So, another thing that happened in 2015 (yes, yes, I know this is late, but I can explain later):

Can you tell I LOVE running in our yard?!
I got a little fuzzy cuzzin!

It's Ripples!
"Help meeee!  These Golden Retrievers are INSANE!!!"
Me (left), Ripley (center), and Foster Sister Tempe (right)
Playing rough with Foster Sister Tempe!  She loves puppies!
Sadie Bear lovers, meet Ripley!  We like to call him "Ripplestilkskin", or "The Ripster", or "Frank the Tank".  My aunt and uncle got him late this past summer from the Humane Society up here.  He was 7 weeks old, and WOW!  Does this guy grow fast or what?!

Relaxing on a nice day this past summer
Here is my little photo journal of my cuzzin's life thusfar.  As of yesterday, Ripley now weighs more than me and he is only 60 lbs. I have my work cut out for me.

Ripley diggin' the puppy pool!
Do you have any fuzzy cuzzins? :)  Please share if you do...we love some good family photos!

5 comments:

  1. HOLY GWALK A MOLEY.... WHAT were they feeding Ripley??? He is growing like a WEED... and is SOOOOOOO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey ..... Frankie and Ernie are right. He is growing like a weed! You've sure got your hands full with that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You're "paw"some. I do my best to respond to my "fan mail" within 24 hours of it being received, but please be patient- my paws are pretty clumsy at the keyboard! :)