Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sepia Saturday: The Lone Pup

Happy Saturday, humans and dogs alike!


I was really bummed after my little friend, Kaiser/Geno left our nest yesterday, but I am finding solace in finding the best stick in the yard and crushing it to smithereens.  I guess I can get used to the lone pup life again.

Until the next foster dog.....

Chow!
Ruckus the American Eskimo Dog Blog
- See more at: http://www.ruckustheeskie.com/2014/10/sepia-saturday-44-american-eskimo.html#sthash.9o9GfmI4.dpuf

5 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    Thanks so much for joining Ruckus & Earl and Ethel for Sepia Saturday!

    Lots of Woofs from Earl, Ethel and I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Always a pleasure to be a part of Sepia Saturday. :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, yes. The joy of a good stick. Jedi can relate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like Jedi and I have some things in common- that's great! :) There's nothing quite better than a gorgeous fall day in the grass with my favorite stick.

      Delete
  3. Looks like your doggy really enjoys outdoors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You're "paw"some. I do my best to respond to my "fan mail" within 24 hours of it being received, but please be patient- my paws are pretty clumsy at the keyboard! :)