Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sepia Saturday: A Suitor!

Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!

Look!  Off yonder!  Driving from the East!




A suitor, to "woo" our tiny little buddy, Kaiser!

We're hoping that this family will be a match for our friend- we love him to pieces, but we know that there are many families excited to bring their own fluffy friend home.  Here's to hoping they fall in love!




We love you, tiny little Kaiser! :)

Ruckus the American Eskimo Dog Blog
- See more at: http://www.ruckustheeskie.com/2014/10/sepia-saturday-43-beaches-still-in.html#sthash.AEXYoM0r.dpuf

6 comments:

  1. Oh, little Kaiser is the cutest puppy! Who could resist him ?? I sure hope he found a home! p.s. Happy Birthday Sadie!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Cathy, Isis & Phoebe
    www.dogsluvusandweluvthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is cute as a button! I can't believe I didn't convince the Bosses that we could keep him. *sigh*

      Delete
  2. Hi there!

    Thanks so much for joining Rucks and Earl & Ethel for Sepia Saturday!

    Lots of Woofs from Earl, Ethel and I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having me! Always a great day for pictures! :) And, we love sepia!

      Delete
  3. Oh my doodle - Who could resist little Kaiser. Such a sweetie pie..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a doll! Well, not a real doll- although he's like my interactive stuffie :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! You're "paw"some. I do my best to respond to my "fan mail" within 24 hours of it being received, but please be patient- my paws are pretty clumsy at the keyboard! :)