Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday Mischief: Post-Holiday Recap

Hi There!

All this Christmas-ing has worn us out!
So, my apologies for not writing much this past week.  The holidays turned out to be a super busy week, with tons of visitors from out of town.  The good news, however, is that they all came over to visit!  We had people come to visit for 7 days in a row.  Wow!

Isn't Hunter cute?
Hunter and I have been pretty good at holding down the fort (I guess I have to give the kitties some credit, too....I guess).  Not only do we hold down the fort, but we also entertain those who are in the fort!  What a combo.

Flannel sheets and napping go together like....Hunter and I do!....
Hunter, Thor, Allie, and I got some pretty sweet loot for Christmas, too!  Hunter got a football (of which I popped and shredded in 20 minutes...oops), we both got a large Nerf squeaky toy (of which Hunter stores in his mouth), I got a lump of coal dog toy (is this a passive aggressive warning?), and the entire family was treated with a Kurgo backseat car seat protector!  Oh, and Thor/Allie got this cool battery-operated "Twitch" cat toy so they're entertained.  It was wonderful!

Checking out the loot...
"Mom, can I open these yet?  I'm dying to see what's inside!!!"
What did you get for Christmas?  Better yet, what have you been up to while I've been entertaining the flocks of living things around here?

Hunter likes to nap with me.
"Are you done with that camera, yet, Boss?"
Chow!


13 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are holding down the fort and babysitting
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been having lots of fun here! It sounds like you are having lots of fun too! Love all your pressies!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great holiday!! I held down the fort too! http://mydoglikes.com/black-white-sunday-family-fun/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like yous had a great Christmas. Hope those visitors brought loads of treats !!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol they're like "it's nap time, not photo time!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Human guests can tired any pup out! Hunter is adorable - but not quite as cute as you Sadie. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    OMD I just got my yearful of cutesome right here!!! You two are quite the team. Glad it was a great week for you and now for New Year shenannigans... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two are so cute!! :D We went to Seattle for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a SUPER Christmas.... and don't Worry... we understand about how BIZZY the Holidays are...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crikey ...... you two sure did a great job holding the fort and entertaining all those visitors, aye?? Glad you had a good Christmas. It is tiring. I was exhausted on Christmas night. You've got CHRISTMAS SHEETS!!!!!!!!! WOW ...... that's impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cole would be jealous of all the toys. He broke his in record time,( poodle jaws of death)

    I likee those sheets you're lounging on. LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a lot of fun and especially with your new pal! I bet you all are enjoying the snow outside too. Bummer it is so cold right now, but the next few days we have tons of outdoor fun planned. Happy New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You're "paw"some. I do my best to respond to my "fan mail" within 24 hours of it being received, but please be patient- my paws are pretty clumsy at the keyboard! :)