Monday, November 24, 2014

Mischief Monday- a Thanksgiving SURPRISE!

Hellooooo, Everyone!

We are on Day 3 at Grandma's house- I really do love getting to spend time over there.  Bosses have taken a break from life in Minnesota and are visiting family on the East Coast.  Grandma has a little orange cat named Chloe, whom I love to chase around- she, on the other hand, is not amused by my shenanigans, so I hope I can leave her alone.  We'll see how that goes. :)


And now, for my surprise!

I am having my FIRST giveaway on Sadie the Golden Pup!  I am SO excited to have the opportunity to spread a little "Holiday Cheer" to my readers- so, be on the lookout for what's in store on Friday.



In the meantime, I will be causing mischief fun and good times over at Gran"dog"ma's house while my Bosses are on vacation.  It's pretty fun!  So far, I've been pretty *not* mischievous.  But who knows how long I can keep that up! ;-)

Snoopy's Dog Blog

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I vote for mischiefs, theys much more funs !
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh dear, Chloe is keeping an ear or two cocked for any mischiefs taking place behind her!!! Have fun Sadie.... but word to the wise darlin'... keep Chloe on the sweet side, coz you don't want claws on the shnozz!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait Sadie, we'll be back on Friday fur sure! Have fun at Grandma's

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL!!!! Poor Chloe! Make sure you cause lots of mischief and give her a run for her money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all!

    Glad y'all are havin' fun! Hope your bosses get back before the storm hits the East Coast.

    Y'all come on by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey ...... you got THAT close to Chloe and didn't have a go at her!!!! Fair dinkum Sadie ..... you're a Saint!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get into some great mischief at your Grandma's this week!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope she is spoiling you! We went shopping for a pressie for you yesterday butt we did not find the pawfect pressie yet. Butt we are still looking!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope you are being a good pup! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You're "paw"some. I do my best to respond to my "fan mail" within 24 hours of it being received, but please be patient- my paws are pretty clumsy at the keyboard! :)