Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sepia Saturday: Caturday.

Is this mic on?  Good.

Don't mess with me- I won't give you your hair ties back.
Victory.

We're pretty sly little buggers, let us tell you.  The slaves (Sadie calls these people the "Boss"?! Psh. They're our slaves.) are up to our shenanigans, but what gives?  We're cats- we do what we want.

I rule this house from as high up as I can.  I look DOWN to my slaves, not UP!

Ruckus the American Eskimo Dog Blog
- See more at: http://www.ruckustheeskie.com/2014/12/sepia-saturday-51-california-storm-has.html#sthash.pnDKKla3.dpuf

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I always gotta keep one eye open- you never know when those sneaky ninja cats will come for you! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    OMC you are soooooooooooo in charge there... well done!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thor likes to think he's the king of the castle. Who knew that the 15lb cat could rule such property? :)

      Delete
  3. Hair tie thief! Thanks for sharing on Sepia Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He IS! It's a war- even when Boss sets it on a countertop, he finds them and eats them. It's crazy.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. There are other crazy kitties like this out there in the world?! Oh boy, we should be worried for our lives! ;-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! You're "paw"some. I do my best to respond to my "fan mail" within 24 hours of it being received, but please be patient- my paws are pretty clumsy at the keyboard! :)