Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wordless Wednesday- Hockey!!!

Okay, we're big fans of hockey here....living in Minnesota and all.  Big Boss won tickets through his work to go to the Minnesota Wild hockey game last night, and you know what the worst part is?!

See? I'm all ready to meet my fans (and watch hockey)!!
They left me HERE, while they went out and had FUN.  Think of all the hands that would've pet me- the Xcel Energy Center (where they play) holds 18,568 people. Multiply that by 2, and you have, wait, shoot, my paws don't work a calculator very well, wait for it....

37,136 HANDS. 

Really, bosses?!

This is what I think of you.

Hmph.  Guess I'll just cheer from home. :-(


Chow.


12 comments:

  1. BOL the before and after pics are killing me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I can provide you with a good and healthy chuckle! When is push going to come to shove and I'll sneak into a venue? ;-)

      Delete
  2. They just don't know - if they took you, your popularity would get them back for all the home games!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm sayin'- they're just not buyin' it! Ugh! These people don't know what they're missing!

      Delete
  3. Poor Sadie! They left you behind!? At least you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I wasn't too thrilled they left me behind- don't they know that dogs like watching hockey, too? ;-)

      Delete
  4. You should be the new mascot!!! Then you could go to all the games!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever seen the MN Wild mascot, Nordy? He has a mullet- as long as I wouldn't have to sport one, I'd be more than willing to be their new mascot! :-P

      Delete
  5. That hardly seems fair. Especially since you look so good in the jersey and all. :)
    Lots of wags and woofs from the crew at Wag n Woof Pets




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! :) I thought it felt kinda funny wearing it, but if I can get into a Wild game, I'd wear it anyday!

      Delete
  6. At least you have team spirit! I second the team mascot idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love rooting for my favorite teams. The Wild would quickly learn that I am a very relevant mascot- I'm really WILD, too! ;-) I'm working on getting some apparel for my Iowa State Cyclones, but they don't sell much of that in Minnesota!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! You're "paw"some. I do my best to respond to my "fan mail" within 24 hours of it being received, but please be patient- my paws are pretty clumsy at the keyboard! :)