Sunday, September 14, 2014

Super Sunday: Woof-da!

Well, safe to say, yesterday was a blast.  Bosses took me to their friends' place, and I got to hang out while they played games and watched football.  And, they have a fluffy friend there, too.....he thinks I'm a bit much to handle though.  I don't get why people call me a "busybody"....I just like to have fun!



Bosses finally found me a toy that I am obsessed with.  And this time, I can't obliterate it into smithereens.  Small Boss has said that I'd be the perfect paper shredder, because apparently I can even do "cross-shredding".  Guess I'll take that as a compliment- I like compliments.  It even has a hole to put little biscuit men into.  That keeps me pretty busy!

After we footballed, two of my best furry friends came over to play!  And ANOTHER bonfire!  I don't get to see these furry friends often, because one lives an hour and a half away from my house.  They love to wear me out- these guys are all puppies, too, so we keep each other busy.  Not that I mind...I love being busy!  Bosses couldn't get us all in one screen this time for an updated picture, but here we are a few months back into Puppyhood:



Sigh.....the weekend is almost over.  I'm pooped.  I guess the rumor is true: there IS a way to wear me out, after all.  I hope every weekend can be like this one!  We are about to head out to a big furry festival called "Goldzilla".  It's a fundraiser and festival hosted by Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota.  I'll be going to support my other buddies...and let's be real: it is ALL about playtime and TONS of people who love Golden Retrievers.  AKA me.  So I bet I'll be sleeping for days after we come back home!  Bosses always say "let sleeping dogs lie"...I don't get it.  Time to head out and greet the people!

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! You're "paw"some. I do my best to respond to my "fan mail" within 24 hours of it being received, but please be patient- my paws are pretty clumsy at the keyboard! :)