Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Thoughtful Tuesday: Rant and Rave

Well, fans, I'm still pooped.

This weekend was a doozy!  Bosses said I was out like a light.  No peeps.  All was quiet at the ranch.  I decided to give them a break.

My favorite carpet spot: the hallway upstairs by the kitchen.
I thought I would extend a huge thank you to everyone who has read my blog so far- I'm still pretty young, and Bosses have only taken me to one grade of Obedience School, so give me a break if my "etiquette" isn't up to sniff...oh, I meant snuff.  You know what I mean.  I'll try to reel you in for the long haul- I've got MANY years left, brace yourselves!

See?  I learned how to sit!  My grandpa's dog, JJ, can't do that!
I also want to thank all the wonderful folks at RAGOM for everything they have done for me- whether it was letting me hang my head at their home, bathing me when I was a wee little pup, entertaining me at events (like Meet & Greets, Goldzilla, etc), and giving me the life I've always wanted!  Thank you, everyone!

Did someone say, "wee little pup"?!  Here I am!
I've got so much to look forward to in the coming months.  I'll be going camping with the Bosses and their friends and adjoining pups this weekend in Southern Minnesota- I'm more than stoked for that.  That means LOTS of puppy playtime and hiking!  Count me in!  I will also be turning 1 YEAR OLD in a few weeks!!! Can you believe it?!?!? Bosses say it felt like yesterday that they brought tiny little me home to live with them.  Boy, what a ride it has been!  I think Bosses are crafting up something wonderful for my birthday- I overheard them possibly saying that a group birthday party with all my siblings might be in the works, but maybe my ears are a bit fuzzy!  Well, I guess they are literally fuzzy, but you get the point!  Bosses are doing their best to make an awesome Birthday Week for me!
Well, good treat-givers, I'm afraid I have been away from my favorite carpet spot way too long...it's time to hit the hay.

Didn't make it to the carpet spot- patio will have to do!
Chow!  Hope to bark at you all again at full force tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! You're "paw"some. I do my best to respond to my "fan mail" within 24 hours of it being received, but please be patient- my paws are pretty clumsy at the keyboard! :)